dr. Stevan Rudinac
Artificial Intelligence for Business
University of Amsterdam
Faculty of Economics and Business
Amsterdam Business School
Plantage Muidergracht 12
1018 TV Amsterdam
Phone: +31 (0)20 525 5254
I am an Associate Professor of Artificial Intelligence for Business at the University of Amsterdam Business School
and a guest researcher at the Informatics Institute of the UvA.
In my research I aim at enabling large-scale multimedia analytics based on the relevance criteria defined at a higher semantic level,
by jointly analysing visual content and the heterogeneous information associated with it,
ranging from text, automatically generated metadata and open data statistics to information about users and their social network.
What fascinates me is the potential of artificial intelligence in addressing important societal challenges, such as liveability and security.
Interests: multimedia, computer vision, information retrieval, machine learning
- Thanos Efthymiou: Tipping points in categorization and canonization in the art market
- Ujjwal Sharma: AI and Marketing: Optimal Store Placement, Popularity and Design
- Maarten Sukel: Improving Response to Citizen Reports Using Artificial Intelligence
- Inske Groenen: Multimedia Analytics for Urban Computing
- Devanshu Arya: Multimedia Analytics for Forensics
- Jan Zahálka: The Machine in Multimedia Analytics (completed his thesis in 2017)